Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Giffgaff to o2

Hi, After 10 years at Giffgaff i have joined o2 due mainly to 3 holidays planned in Europe and having to go to work in Germany on/off for the next 12 months. The question i have is I filled out the transfer my old number form on o2 website yesterday....

Faulty LIKE NEW iPhone

I purchased a pay as you go handset on 14th June and the phone stopped working after 1 week. I've been trying to request a repair/refund since Tuesday but the customer service never transfers me to the correct department and when I request to speak t...

Katzie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi extra

Is my iPhone SE with iOS 16.3.1 compatible 

Resolved! Apple Watch 4G dropping out - Help please

Hi allNot tried this before so here goes...I recently bought a new apple watch ultra and transferred my esim from my old series 7 - following the process given. The mobile phone bit works fine and I can make calls. The issue is the 4G which constantl...

ajmfish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2Sarah

Is  o2Sarah still on ?been waiting for a reply to the PM i sent her 

Apple watch - Data plan setup - Error code 14

HI All Ive read various threds on this topic and sounds like a need some support/ intervention from o2 @O2Lisa @O2Sarah- can you help Have an apple watch S5 GPS+Cellular. phone and watch on latest OS. have gone to setup the mobile data part of the wa...

Resolved! Repeated texted notifications

I'm getting multiple texted notifications for everything from banking transactions to parking alerts, and sometimes these occur hours late and then repeated up to five times. Is this a network malfunction, or something to do with my Motorola phone ? ...

SW12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Didn't receive my sim card

My phone is not working. I didn't get any sim card from o2 and nothing works! All security questions are sent via messages but with no network I can really answer them.I was moving houses in May and now I'm afraid that for some reason(!) you've sent ...