Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Chinese sim

Sorry if this is a duplicate message...I'm in Beijing. Got a Chinese sim but can't send any messages. Was able to receive a call from a Chinese number. Any advice?

ChristyM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim unlock code

Hi I have a OnePlus 5t which I finished paying for a couple of years ago and upgraded to an oppo find X3 pro, I'm giving the OnePlus 5t to a friend and just wanted to know how to get a SIM unlock code for it as the phone is still in good condition, a...

gman64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping number when changing to SIM only

Hello, please can someone tell me if I am able to keep my current number when I switch from a device plan to SIM only? Thank you!

Ailsa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

£10 tariff

I want to pay for £10 tariff off my phone credit but dont know how

Ben1616 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

new sim card

my phone no longer works, need a new smaller sim card to fit new phone. Can't connect to o2 as get no text to non working phone

Roger24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old iPhone 11 will not erase

I have upgraded my iPhone but can erase my old phone(iPhone 11) in order to prepare it to sell. I can reset 'all settings'.When I attempt a reset I get the following error message: "An Unknown Error Occurred Please try again later"I have also tried c...

C_Dickson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO CALLER ID

Hi, is there any chance someone could help me with NO CALLER ID problem please. I have been having the issue now for about 2 weeks and no one seems to know how to fix it its happening on all incoming calls ,I have been to the o2 store and to the appl...

GAZ1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ESim request to customer services has disconnected me!

I am about to take a delivery of a new iPhone 14. As I plan to use an eSIM in my new phone, I called Customer Services today to request an eSIM pack to be sent out (containing the QR code. I need to install it on my new phone). The advisor told me th...

Chateau57 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card will not work

Yesterday my phone stopped receiving any texts or data unless connected to the internet. I got the sim card replaced today and the new sim still does not work. I tried calling but they said that my account was restricted because i owed them payment, ...

Spend cap

How do I change my spend cap

Bud3536 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos