Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! devices on myO2

I am unable to access account information for one of my devices on my account. It has just disappeared so unable to access billing info/invoices etc.

Hayl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G calling and roaming to the US with an iPhone 15 Pro?

Last year I had a problem when traveling to the US with my Pixel 3a: I didn't have any network (no data, no call, nothing). Upon contacting O2 they said they needed to enable Wifi and 4G calling, but even after that, it never worked, even though my p...

sunmat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia 105 4G, wifi calling/texting

Hi folks,I've just bought a cheap Nokia 105 4G from 02, which I use with my Pay Monthly account. I spend some of my time in an area with no mobile reception, so what I need is to be able to make the occasional call or to receive the occasional two-fa...

jonathand by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access O2 account

Hello, I'm trying to access my O2 account online - and keep.getring advises that I have no services linked to my number, whether I access myO2, the online account, webservice etc. This includes using links from my bill notifications - please can you ...

Resolved! Cant make calls or receive calls

Hi. I upgraded my iphone on Saturday to iPhone 13 and i cant make calls on it. People cant call me either, it says that an incorrect number has been dialed. My number is the same as what ive had for years but had to switch to a new sim for the 5g. Th...

Sev1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Abandoned Call Alerts

Can Abandoned Call Alerts and Voicemail (either Visual or Standard) both be active at the same time ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone

i've ordered a phone but it's not showing 

O2 app not working

I have recently changed my old O2 contract to a new ( Virgin linked? ) contract. My old app does not work. Do I create a new app?

Ursula by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos