Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

received brand new iphone

just received my new iphone 14 pro max charged it all up and tried to start using it but asking me for my screen passcode number but i haven’t made one for the phone yet so i cannot get on any further with setting my new phone up can you help ( advic...

Bigt1970 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't send SMS to non-added contacts but can once added

Hi, As per the title - if I try and send an SMS to a number not on my contact list, the SMS will say "error - could not send." However, if I add the number to my contact list, the message then goes through. Any idea how I can fix this? Handset is a S...

Crx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

I have no service on on of my two O2 contracted phones. The line ending 9873 has no service. I have also tried to contact O2 cust services but does not work. Please advise.

Answering 'Security Question' when trying to make phone contact

My local mast has been down for over ten days now (ever since O2 said it would be having some upgrade!)As a result I've had cause to seek some help. But I have a problem logging in by phone (landline), when I get asked 'What is the answer to your sec...

ramasaig by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC NUMBER

Where do I find my PAC Number?

Resolved! Can’t access my o2

I have an iPad which I have an o2 SIM for. I linked my iPad to my Apple account which has linked it to my iPhone who is with a different provider. I’ve tried and tried to log into my o2 however it sends the text to the iPad number which does not come...

Jode7122 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet

Hello im in Liège Belgium and the data for SIM phone number (REMOVED) is not active. Please can you sort it out?

DAG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos