Upgraded phone and now no working SIM

ShurajV
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I upgraded my phone on the 28th July. 

The phone arrived and my physical sim was immediately blocked and the esim is unable to be activated as my sim swap order is still “processing”. 

I have been on the phone to o2 every day for 10 days, I’ve been told it’s been escalated and a helix ticket has been raised every single phone call. 

O2 are still unable to get my sim working. I tried the my o2 app and it says I can’t make changes as changes are currently taking place on the account. 

I’ve seen multiple threads with people having the same issue. Can someone help me please? 

dave the community manager previously over rided an order and had a fresh esim pack sent out within 24 hours. Can that be done for me too please?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8102 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1663 Solutions

Afraid Dave is on leave until the first week in October. Just us customers at present

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 8

ShurajV
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

There’s no o2 staff active atm in this support forum? That’s odd 

Message 3 of 8

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38770 Posts
  • 242 Topics
  • 1743 Solutions

@ShurajV wrote:

There’s no o2 staff active atm in this support forum? That’s odd 

All part of the VMO2 hands-off approach @ShurajV 🤠

Message 4 of 8

lauadd1
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am 12 days down the line with same issue.......

Message 5 of 8

ShurajV
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just got back from the store. Do not bother going in, just as useless as the customer service. I’m actually talking to a solicitor to take legal action. According to the contract, this is totally unacceptable. Will keep you posted. 

Message 6 of 8

ShurajV
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Day 17 now, have messaged on every platform and called every single day only to be told that they've raised a "helix ticket and will give me a call back in 24 hours" - been hearing this same nonsense for 17 days.... WOW, I feel like I should now be contacting Ofcom or getting some sort of legal compensation. what a disgraceful company

Message 7 of 8

ShurajV
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

any luck?

Message 8 of 8