Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unable to see my rolling plan

I enrolled in the rolling 15 GBP plan in my account, the amount is cut from my bank but I do not see that plan in my app. Please help

Bajaj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 bill paid, not received on their side - nightmare

Hi, so I'll try and keep this short. I paid my phone bill early on the app, the transaction went through on my side (this was 8 days ago now) but o2 say it didn't go through on their, I have definitely been charged and can see it says O2 bill payment...

Brooke3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cost of call to Europe From the UK

HelloLet me start by saying that your telephone support is awful I have called several times and each time waited over 30 minutes and received no response.I have added the Bolt package to my Pay-monthly contract, let me know the cost of calls to Euro...

KamiJoon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Beats offer not received

I did not receive the offer code for my recent purchase: Buy a Apple Watch Series 9 and claim a pair of Beats Flex earphones worth up to £69.99 for only £1

mainnine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access My O2

The My O2 app tells me I don’t have any products or services in the My O2 account

Jake21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New SIM card

My phone was stolen, I have a new device through insurance and was meant to get new sim card 2 weeks ago and I still have not received one

Gateshead by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove barr

It's been two days since I have asked O2 to remove Barr but still not been removed CustometService is terrible

David3108 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos