Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bona fide add ons

I'm getting charged for bona fide add ons I dont know what these are and iv never made a purchase for anything

Resolved! Qustodio connection issues

Hi.I have installed Qustodio on my daughters new phone but have a problem connecting to 3G/4G. When at home there is no problems connecting to my home WiFi but as soon as we leave the house nothing works, no internet, no Watts App, no google maps not...

Resolved! Charges

Will i be charged if i ring a number starting with 0207 ?  Thank you   

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returns

Hi all, so I took out a early upgrade on Tuesday, but later that day found out I could get a better deal elsewhere. So phone o2 to cancel the contract. Because the phone hadn’t been sent to me yet, they emailed dpd to send it back to them. Ect now I’...

Bolt-on confusion

There seem to be two bolt-ones with similar names: O2 Travel (which covers countries like Hong-Kong for £4.99/day) and O2 Travel Inclusive Zone (which doesn't). I have an email from O2 confirming I am on the first one (which is what I need) but my ac...

JamesMK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change Tarriff or Upgrade

Got a few sim only contracts running (three) and all are just over a month old. Looking at getting different data now, less on one and more on another. The best deals seem to be on upgrading rather than changing the tariff. It’s a silly question but ...

Weapon90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to seperate accounts

I currently have 2 numbers registered to my account, one is mine and one is my ex-partner. I've been paying for both but am now in a position where she needs her own account and her number and bills transfering to it. Is this possible and how do I go...

Thinchap by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff upgrade

I’ve just upgraded my pay monthly tariff. I selected the option to keep my current sim. When will my new tariff start?

Ryan25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos