Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! phone is barred

Hi, how do I get my phone un-barred pls.

Dan08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unblock my phone

Hi, I put a block on my phone when I lost it and have since found my phone and got a new sim. how do I unblock my phone pls. I have put the new sim into the phone.

Dan08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't make or receive calls.

Hi all, i upgraded my phone contract to a ipad pro middle this year. I decided to keep my number and all. I kept the sim in my phone instead of putting it in my new ipad.I can use the data, whatsapp and receive messages and send messages. I cant rece...

Ebony23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Abusive text and my phone number possibly hacked

Hi, On Saturday, I received an abusive text from a number I don't know. Also, in the last few days, I have had people who I don't know ringing me saying I have rang them with a missed call and it was definitely from my number but after checking my ph...

Chris99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

Hi all, how do I contact o2 live chat?

Blackbox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Discount not showing on monthly contract

Im confused as I was called up to upgrade and offered 33.00 per month. I keep receiving emails or checking my o2 account and it keeps showing 41.00.I've called the customer services 202 and they told me the man who upgraded me has noted an 8.00 disco...

Resolved! bill printing

I have two O2 contract with you which are merge together ,I like to print indivial mobilw contract showing my name, address and mobile number for cashback purpose. please let me know how i can do this?. Anhar

anhar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Company discount

I have applied for the company discount, uploaded my payslip a month ago but no update on my discount yet.

Roe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text message unpaid bill

Received a text message from mobile number talking about we re unable to process your latest bill Update payment information and has a link, I think its a scam. The mobile number it was sent from was +44 7862 393 795. Anyone have this problem ? I do ...

Ewan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos