Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My SIM card have not arrived

Hi my name is Vicky james I ordered a new SIM card to keep my number and it been a week know with now SIM card I can not call out or text know your asking me to pay may phone bill that I have not used

12341 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Abroad but no data

Daughter in Spain but unable to use data on iPhone 11Spoke to an agent who said toSpend Caps -- ROW Data Roaming Bar- Spend Cap ROW Roaming except Inclusive Roaming countries Call Bar (Can she do this through the app as she can't find how to do it?

Qu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone a mobile abroad

Need advice please. How much is it to phone a mobile there, i have a standard 02 monthly contract, unlimited minutes.Thanks

Resolved! Adding more sim only contracts to my current contract.

Hi, I have a sim only contract, but I have 2 children and a partner also wanting one, for which I want to pay for them, but as my details are already registered it just wants me to upgrade the one I have for myself..... How do I add 3 separate ones t...

Resolved! call baring

are 0845 no free to ring?

dbh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi SMS

It is becoming essential to use banking apps to get text messages but O2 doesn’t seem to have any plans to introduce this service. I have been with O2 for years and moved because of WiFi calling. Any reason not to swap networks?

Resolved! Having problems saving a card.

I using a online Digital Wallet witch I have used before and I have a visa card witch is from Visa U.S.A and the USD 5.00 and from its put GBP 3.54 and I have £1.79 left to pay of my bill but when I go to save the card it keeps saying that it cant sa...

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GlobaleSIM

Hi, I downloaded an eSIM through GlobalSIM, it's showing on my device but the data isn't working even though I bought 10G. Any ideas what to do? Regards Tom

TomR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly sim only upgrade

I want to upgrade my tariff for more data but don't want to wait until the end of the month for it to start. Is there a way for it to start now.

KikiLM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos