Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Police

Can i lock my phone remotely?

Lhm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM only contract but very poor speeds can I cancel ?

Hi all. I have currently paid my device off in full and moved to a pay monthly SIM. But the data speed is VERY poor I contacted O2 regarding this and they sent me a new SIM but still the data speed is poor. I watch YouTube videos and some catch up ap...

Sony Xperia Out of Stock - Likely to Get More?

Hi I have just seen that the Xperia L4 is out of stock and nobody knows when it will be back in stock. Is "out of stock" just a polite way to say "we have none left and we won't be getting anymore in"? I find it strange that nobody at 02 can say when...

Portoman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removing one phone from my account

I dont want to cancel my contract for starters.I have two phones and numbers on my account.I want to remove one but keep the other one.I know there will be an outstanding charge on the other phone (device plan) which I can settle.I a trying to work o...

mick8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charges for a premium number

I’m in shock! I’ve just been charged an extra £21.22 for phoning ROYAL MAIL to enquire about a missing parcel. I had to be on hold for some time before an operator was available but at no time was I warned that there would be extra costs for using th...

JSliwa50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What comes in an esim pack?

As I requested an esim pack a few days ago but when opening the letter from o2 they’ve sent a regular physical SIM card. I thought I should’ve received a QR code.

Iajames by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late bill

My bill is currently unpaid as there was an issue with my salary, how long is it before o2 restrict my services.

Suzanne4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit file referrals

Hi, I placed an order back in June to which it was accepted online then 2 days later I received an email stating there had been an issue and to email Credit file referrals. I done as the email said and since June 16th I've had no reply, I called in a...