Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Multisave

Hi, on the 9th of June 2024 I added [removed] to my Multisave Plan to get the 20% airtime discount. I have just noticed in my account that this was accepted and is active but shows 0% discount. Can you tell me what’s happened please? [mod edit: as th...

Resolved! Not able to change to esim

Hello I am Ashley,I am trying to change from physical sim to esim but i am not able to get the otp.I am in full coverage and also from last few days I am not able to get otp on my phone but other messages I get.Can anyone from support please help to ...

broyou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling my Airtime plan after paying off Device plan

I have fully paid off my device plan and now wish to cancel my Airtime as I no longer live in the country. Is there any way for me to do this online without putting my UK sim into my phone and incurring charges for international calls/texts?

vtw96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Itemised billing

How do I see my calls from yesterday? duration and number dialed and time

Itembill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

Would like to cancel a contract

Andrea12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only

Hi I’ve order sim it’s been a week still nothing I move from three to yous and I’ve been waiting for a week for only one sim

Credit Risk Team

I have an excellent credit rating, yet my new order has been passed to o2’s credit risk team?! Is this normal now? Never had this issue before when dealing with o2 - the order is usually accepted straight away - and I’ve been told over the phone it c...

Joco44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos