Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Charges

Hi i have been charged £39.99 for a podcast and i subscribed by accident when i realised i had i canceled the subscription, i can’t afford this as its too much money, can i get a refund please?

Careen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My current cintract

Hi, When does my contract come to an end? my iPad Pro has died on me and looks like it could be the board inside the iPad Pro which I can’t understand as I always look after it. I have put another iPad in my basket which I really can’t afford to do a...

sim only

Hi, i have seeral phones with you and just wanting to know if i can get a sim card sent to me for a simonly contract or do i have to call in to a shop,

Refund

I recently left o2 and was emailed today saying I am due a refund for an overpayment on my last months bill. When I long onto my o2 I can’t find where I need to go to redeem my refund.

Airtime Discount

When I sign up for my new contract I was given £5 discount on airtime for 24 months. Then I was informed once the 24 months was up to contact you, and you would add further discount, to which I'm writing to you today, to honour this. Regards Leanne E...

L44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Feeling confused.

Hi, I wanted to add the new galaxy watch to my account associated with my current phone number but it says I have to pay off my device first. I can however add a watch to my account with a new phone number. A) Why cant I have it tied to my existing n...

Wizard71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free months?

So my friend has a weird situation.. yet again, its her billing time for contract airtime and device, but the grand charge is £0.00.. this is now at least the 3rd month this year, but im sure there has been more too.They aren't all in a row.. so far ...

crippsy99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

contract

hi how do i add my kids contract to my o2 app. when trying says already registered

leanneco by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos