Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Close account

Hi I would like to chat to someone if possible  

Swp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data sharing between my iPhone and iPad Pro?

Hello all, I've been an o2 customer for quite sometime, however I've only had the iPhone/Watch. I decided to pickup an iPad Pro yesterday and I recall reading somewhere in the past that you could share data between the devices on the account, much li...

Resolved! Pay off phone

I'm wondering how I can pay off my phone completely 

Resolved! HMRC Questions

I try to log into my HMRC Account and they ask me how long ago I took out a mobile contract. WHERE is this info??????

Popeye by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Damaged local mast

My local mask has been awaiting parts for the last week, I have now been told it will be fixed by the 7 Nov. I have no data at all at home, I hope my bill will be reduced by the appropriate amount?

Rick2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where’s Live chat gone to?

Where’s the customer live chat gone to?? The website keeps making you go around in circles

Kaydeee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Frustrated new o2 customer

Last week I started a new pay monthly contract with o2… I now regret doing this. the whole reason I moved from Tesco mobile to o2 was to get a new iphone and an Apple Watch on contract. I ordered my phone and everything went through as is normal. I w...

Resolved! pay

I have switched to Tesco mobile. I received an email from O2 telling me I had nothing to pay so I cancelled my direct debit. I have now received a demand for payment of my last month's bill. I can no longer access my/O2 so how do I pay this bill?

paulm19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos