Did you mean: 

Refund

Beale_
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All,

So, I decided to pay my remaining handset balance in full on May 2nd, via MyO2 app. 10 minutes later, I then phoned to cancel my monthly rolling contract as I was switching provider. I was then sent a final bill while I was on the phone to O2 - which equated to the final handset balance I had just paid off! So the lovely call handler said she would process a refund onto my account, something to do with my wallet as I paid through the app? 🤔 I can see in my payment history on MyO2 that the refund has been processed but so far, nothing has appeared in my bank. Is there a standard amount of days before the money will appear? I'm guessing 7 working days, excluding today's Bank Holiday? I'm a wee bit anxious about it.

PS. I paid the handset off as I figured that would make cancelling the rolling contract easier. But I guess the payment was yet to update? I was quick off the mark 😅

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38835 Posts
  • 243 Topics
  • 1743 Solutions

All the info on Cancelling is in this community guide, @Beale_ - surprised, as your MyWallet is a feature of MyO2 that allows you to store info related to your preferred credit/debit card for paying that way, if you have no direct debit mandate in place with your bank. Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

If you ever used MyWallet in your MyO2 app, you may find the refund has gone there - if still active (!).

As below in MyO2 on Web (browser version not App)

Screenshot 2023-05-08 192239.png

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38835 Posts
  • 243 Topics
  • 1743 Solutions

All the info on Cancelling is in this community guide, @Beale_ - surprised, as your MyWallet is a feature of MyO2 that allows you to store info related to your preferred credit/debit card for paying that way, if you have no direct debit mandate in place with your bank. Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

If you ever used MyWallet in your MyO2 app, you may find the refund has gone there - if still active (!).

As below in MyO2 on Web (browser version not App)

Screenshot 2023-05-08 192239.png

Message 2 of 2