Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Moving my number and PAYG balance to my 6GB contratc free a/c

Hi FolksI got a new phone, as one does, and bought a 6Gb contract free SIM for it. I have used that for a while but would now like to shift my number and remaining credit from my old PAYG phone into the 6Gb contract free account. The old phone, being...

Pete_C by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do i claim this rewards amount?

Either im silly or the claim part of rewards not working.shows over 20pounds but not letting claim OR save. Im opted in.so help please??

Ricki187 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help/advice

Hi! So I’ve been on o2 payg for years! I’m aware that I receive 10% back quarterly yet when ive just checked my rewards balance it’s only for £9. It should be way more then this! Any advice??

Resolved! Airtime Rewards

Why do I have to phone o2 EVERY month to explain what Airtime Rewards are and to get my phone topped up? This also used up all the rest of my credit while I wait to have my account credited. O2 always say the same thing that they do not know what Air...

MB5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CLOSE ON LINE ACCOUNT

Have now left 02 and had my number transferred to a new provider as I only need pay as you go. How can I have my on line account closed please? which has my name, address, dob? many thanks jules

joules by Level 4: Observant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My number

I'm trying to switch numbers and I requested a PAC code but it says the message isn't sent to that number

Nr_1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! problem with Big Bundle

i toppedmy number yesterday as usuall with £10, it said that he has a fresh BB but it is not possible to send messages and the internet is not working

Agnesita by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disappearing credit

I top up £10 to an emergency phone. The phone is switched off but the credit decreases and disappears I know it has not been used as the phone is not switched on. Where does it go this is the second time this has happened

Nickt2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Purely PAYG

Hello everyone. I am new to O2 and have a PAYG sim card. I am currently signed on a £5 Big Bundle. I believe this requires me to have 5 pound in my account each month? What would happen if i did not have money in the account? Can i keep the sim witho...

H13RAX by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

I'm trying to swap my sim and going out of my mind, it's a replacement sim, I can't text swap due to no network and when doing it through manage account swap sim it says that they txt me it won't let me enter my O2 details???......

Js11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos