Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Eireog
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I bought an o2 pay and go sim that had a offer of 20gb instead of 7gb for £10 per month as long as I activated the sim by 28/12/22 which I have done, but I haven’t received the 20gb only 7! It also offered me £10 free credit when I activated and I have not received that either. Can you help please?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24071 Posts
  • 1049 Topics
  • 3778 Solutions

@Eireog This is a customer community. The number for Pay & Go Customer Service is 4445.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149971 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Eireog 

The extra data is added automatically and is either a bolt on or virtual, ie it will be used before the 7gb.

Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

Free Credit - How To Claim
Claim £10 free credit when you order a Pay As You Go sim on a £10, £15, £20 or £30 Big Bundle from o2.co.uk/freesim and activate your sim by topping up with £10 credit.
To claim, activate a new qualifying SIM and then text FREE10 to 21500 within 28 days of ordering your SIM.
Text must be sent from and Free Credit will only be paid to, the mobile phone number on the new qualifying sim.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi @Eireog were you able to get this sorted?

Message 4 of 4