Did you mean: 

"Save up to £500. Ends 31 May"

danleeds2000
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Just wanted to ask regarding the promotion currently going on for upgrading to an S23 plus - there's currently a deal on that saves £500 (£212 device plan and £288 on airtime plans) and this is something i'm currently interested in

my only issue is that this upgrade is something i would only be able to do on the 31st of May (around 6pm UK time) if i pass my new work probation

my only concern is, when the promo says "Ends 31 May", is this a case of it ends at 23:59:59pm on the 31st (ticking into June), or is this promotion over on say the morning or midday of Wednesday 31st May - as mentioned, i'm interested in the deal but unwilling to go ahead with it until I confirm i've passed work probation - but I also don't want to miss out on the offer if it expires in the morning

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11642 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3164 Solutions

@danleeds2000 

It normally has to be before 23:59:59 on the 31st May,  I would recommend doing it as early in the day as you can..

Terms below:

*Each year your Airtime Plan will be increased by the Retail Price Index (RPI) rate of inflation announced in February plus 3.9%. If RPI is negative, we’ll only apply the 3.9%. You’ll see this increase on your April 2024 bill onwards. See o2.co.uk/prices.

Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus 512GB: £500 saving consists of £212 discount applied to Device Plan (total cost of device was £1217.94 now £1005.94) and further £288 saving achieved by £8 per month discount on the 30GB, 125GB & 150GB Airtime Plans over 36 months. Offer ends 31 May 2023.

O2 Refresh custom plans: Direct purchases only. Pay the cash price for your device or spread the cost over 3 to 36 months (excludes dongles). The device cost will be the same whatever you choose. There may be an upfront cost. You can pay off your Device Plan at any time and choose to keep your Airtime Plan, upgrade it, or leave. If you are in the first 24 months of your Device Plan and you cancel your Airtime Plan you will have to pay the remainder of your Device Plan in full. After 24 months you can keep your Airtime Plan, upgrade it, or end it without affecting your Device Plan.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11642 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3164 Solutions

@danleeds2000 

It normally has to be before 23:59:59 on the 31st May,  I would recommend doing it as early in the day as you can..

Terms below:

*Each year your Airtime Plan will be increased by the Retail Price Index (RPI) rate of inflation announced in February plus 3.9%. If RPI is negative, we’ll only apply the 3.9%. You’ll see this increase on your April 2024 bill onwards. See o2.co.uk/prices.

Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus 512GB: £500 saving consists of £212 discount applied to Device Plan (total cost of device was £1217.94 now £1005.94) and further £288 saving achieved by £8 per month discount on the 30GB, 125GB & 150GB Airtime Plans over 36 months. Offer ends 31 May 2023.

O2 Refresh custom plans: Direct purchases only. Pay the cash price for your device or spread the cost over 3 to 36 months (excludes dongles). The device cost will be the same whatever you choose. There may be an upfront cost. You can pay off your Device Plan at any time and choose to keep your Airtime Plan, upgrade it, or leave. If you are in the first 24 months of your Device Plan and you cancel your Airtime Plan you will have to pay the remainder of your Device Plan in full. After 24 months you can keep your Airtime Plan, upgrade it, or end it without affecting your Device Plan.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 2