Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volt O2 Travel Inclusive Zone

With the Travel Inclusive Zone, does this mean I can make and receive calls to the UK from any country within the Zone?What about other numbers within the country - eg hotels etc. in Mexico if I'm in Mexico?What about friends on their UK mobile numbe...

sjw211 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded phone

Hi I have upgraded my phone but not yet received any update on when I will be getting my phone

Khizer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

5G coverage checker

Is it just me or is the 5G coverage overlay on the main coverage webpage not working for anybody? When I put a postcode of known 5G coverage it says none exists. I tried central Manchester for example and got the same result! All the other technologi...

NC201 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt ons

I have used my monthly data allowance and have selected to change my tariff to ensure this doesn’t happen again. However this change does not take place until my next bill date which isn’t for another 5 days. I am looking to buy additional data to co...

Rhian2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! processing order

i have just purchased an order, however it said that the payment didn’t work and i needed different card details, but the money has been took out the bank

e01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Music offer

Got a new iPad it said I would get 6 months free Apple Music and I’m still waiting when do I get it?

Odd_Socks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos