Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel watch 2 £149

Jaxxy00
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone who ordered at that price had their watch yet? 

I ordered 12th August at £149 and it said it would be delivered in up to 4 weeks. That's now only 4 days away and I haven't heard a thing. They took the money in full at the time of ordering, I've registered an account and looked in 'my o2' but there's no orders showing. I can't seem to contact anyone. What can I do? 

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Jaxxy00
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've still not got it. Has anyone else had theirs? They are now saying they have escalated it to their 'back office' whatever that is and will keep me posted once there's an update. 

Message 11 of 16

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126347 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7558 Solutions

@Jaxxy00 

You need to keep pushing them. Don't wait for anyone to call you as it will never happen.

Just make a damn nuisance of yourself!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 16

Mahfuz
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I just thought I'd add to this thread. I ordered my Pixel Watch 2 on the 19th of August. I reached out to O2 on Twitter, and today they replied to say they are on the "final phase" of a "warehouse migration". I'm not sure how long I should wait until I just try to cancel my order 

Message 13 of 16

Oxonian
Level 35: Originator
  • 9636 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

This is a customer to customer forum @Mahfuz and I think that it's your decision as to whether you cancel your order or not. It comes down to how urgent it is and how patient you are ; not something that we can realistically advise on ! 👍   

Message 14 of 16

Jaxxy00
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just an update. I cancelled last week and got a refund. Yesterday I saw an article about the £149 watch at O2 and assumed it was the old article but when I looked at the date it was 15th Oct. So I went and had a look and yes there it still is this time with stock and last few remaining. So took a chance and ordered. I've got my tracking number and it's out for delivery. Well happy. Shame I had all the aggravation with the other one. So if you're still after one go grab one of the last few left. 

Message 15 of 16

Oxonian
Level 35: Originator
  • 9636 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

Glad that seems to have worked out for you @Jaxxy00 ! 👍

Message 16 of 16