Did you mean: 

Device plan pay off and money which no one can trace ! H.E.L.P

Graperson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello there guys.

Maybe we have here someone from O2 who can help me because literally I’m fed up with this situation!

In the beginning of this month I pay off my remaining balance for my Aipods Pro 2nd generation. I done that through the phone and like usual I have confirmation email from O2 saying thank you for making a payment etc, next day O2 deducted physically money from my account and my contract should be closed.

how surprised I was when after few days my contract was still open and when I contacted O2 through Facebook messenger they told me money are disappeared somewhere somehow and no one can tell me how that happens even if I have physical proofs of my transaction and money was deducted from my account by O2. They ask me to request something what they call Payment to trace ( and in that sort of situation it’s required by them to do that but it’s only can be done by the phone, I need to give them my card details and it’s can’t be done via DM from obvious reasons ). I say no problem I can call you guys and it’s should be easy fix. How wrong I am it’s outstanding ! It’s take me around 6 calls and in total 3h on the phone to have 0 help and 0 information. When they told me I need to be redirected to someone from financial department and can I have wait they hang up on me in the end. How rude is that ! 
Seriously I have enough and I just want to close my account and go to competition because I think now anyone can give me better service compare to O2.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11640 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3164 Solutions

@Graperson 

The best thing to do is contact Payment Management on 0800 902 0217 as they should be able to help... 

Paying off your Airpods will only close that agreement, and if still in contract it wont apply to your phone or airtime.

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 3

Graperson
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I don’t have contract for my iPhone ( I pay cash for my phones from the last few years ). In this situation I mean contract for that AirPods specifically . Call them it’s pointless for me now. They always hang up on me in the end after I hear we put you through to someone from Payment Management department. How you can hang up on customer and after don’t call him back it’s beyond me.

Message 3 of 3