Did you mean: 

top up account

MaggsLee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Our gate intercom when installed was connected to 02 phone no **********

I have been trying to top up the account, but security sign in code has been sent to this no. but it is the code to activate our electric gates - please can you advise.  My mobile no is *********** should you wish to discuss in detail - Many thanks Margaret

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11636 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3164 Solutions

@MaggsLee 

Scammers amd spammers thank you for posting mobile numbers on a public forum, and if you get spammed or scammed you are 100% liable.. 

You have 2 options 1. Use an alternative service to topup the simcard (  Guide How to Top Up (PAYG)  ) or 2. Get hold of the sim card and put it in a phone to get the code. 

No one will call you from here as this isnt custoer services

** POST FLAGGED***

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149940 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

Scam a gate 😂

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3