Did you mean: 

Priority Offers: 24 October 2019

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone,

I hope you’re all good! This weekend we have the semi-finals of the Rugby World Cup 2019, are you ready?!

As we did previously, this weekend, to accompany the games, we have our Greene King offer, granting you and a friend a free drink each. Make sure you also pencil in some of our regular favourites below:

» PizzaExpress: Two mains for £10 🍕

» Caffè Nero: A free hot drink every Tuesday & Wednesday

» ChargedUp: One hour of free charge from any of ChargedUp’s portable stations.🔋

We also have plenty of Prize Draws and fun offers for you this week, see below of couple of highlights on what's coming: 

» Win a trip to Universal Orlando Resort.

» Win 1 of Virtual Tickets to BlizzCon 2019. 🎮

» Free VIP lounge access at The London Palladium. 

» Complimentary Halloween makeover, plus a mini mascara on us from Kat Von D Beauty 🎃

» Win the brand new OPPO Reno 5G.

Are you interested in any of the offers above?

Let us know in the comments which one you like most :slight_smile:

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? :slight_smile:
signature

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126444 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7558 Solutions

Oh look. A trip to Universal Orlando....Been there, done that...but never get tired of it :innocent:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Oh look. A trip to Universal Orlando....Been there, done that...but never get tired of it :innocent:

I've been once myself as well, for Halloween actually which was a lot of fun ... and I'd LOVE to go back too :hugging:

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 126444 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7558 Solutions

Universal do Halloween better than any other park I think @EmilieT 

Although we have also done Disney's MGM studio at Halloween with my family and a group of friends. Never been so frightened in my life!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Although we have also done Disney's MGM studio at Halloween with my family and a group of friends. Never been so frightened in my life!!

What was frightening @Cleoriff , did they have haunted houses etc? I love those!

Well, to add, I don't like to be frightened, but they are entertaining, so I actually love and hate haunted houses and scary rides etc. at the same time. :grin:

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 126444 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7558 Solutions

Haunted houses @Marjo  along with frightening characters jumping out when you least expect it. Many indoor rollercoaster type rides were transformed into Halloween experiences. Spooky music playing all over the parks. Then there were the 'spooktacular' shows.

Of course all the parks are fighting for customers so they try to outdo each other. :ghost:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I didn't go Disney's MGM studio at Halloween, but went to the Halloween Horror Nights at Universal and Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom. The later was cute and magical, and the former was terrifying and incredibly atmospheric. I loved bth and would definitely recommend them, I'll try to go back in the coming years hopefully :slight_smile:

signature

Message 7 of 7