My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Need to check that a letter I received is legitimate

I received a phone call from a mobile number offering an upgrade and switch to O2 . They sent me a new iPhone 11 got an email to activate it but the letter it came with was from crown communication and the print was blurry now wondering if it’s a sca...

Woods by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spending Cap

Whats App allows free calls to mobiles in USA, why is the same not true when using wifi calling? I have just been hit with a £75 bill for calling my daughter for 15 mins. I want to set a spending cap, but am told I have to ring 202, which is now only...

Woble by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mms settings

Hi all. I'm having trouble sending MMS via text. I just get a pop up saying service not set up for network. How can I resolve this? Thanks

Stokiejoe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Green stripe to iPhone x

My iPhone X has developed a green stripe to the left hand side of the screen. Can I fix this?

Matt25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

suspicious phone call

Hi, I was called earlier from someone claiming to be from 02 saying that I was due an upgrade or a reduction in monthly payment. I actually am due an upgrade shortly but when I was asked to provide details of my monthly payment (which I couldn't reme...

Mrs-B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble access to my account

Hello,Even if I am already registered in 02 and I have my account details as my username and my password, I can't see my bills or when I try to log in in my 02 app, a window appears saying that "something went wrong". Someone could help me please?Man...

Jdso by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing email

Hope someone can help. My wife and I set up our two o2 mobile accounts but, for some reason we didn't understand, they initially had to be linked to two separate email addresses and then they were merged as a separate action. So now we can see both a...

TWhits by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill is for the wrong mobile number

I have purchased a new Iphone and had a temporay sim until my old mobile number was ported. However my first bill has come through in the temporary sim mobile number not my old mobile number which I am using - how do I get the billing details altered...

SEW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data

Why hasn't my internet data renewed even though I have paid my bill