My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Two phones

HiProbably really obvious but multiple searches here brought no results...I used to have 2 phones in one account with Virgin mobile. One switched to O2 a few months ago and I can see all details in the app and online. The second switched last week an...

Eddibo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t not log in to my O2 account

Hi I can not log into my O2 account on the app. I have changed my password twice. It has happened before due to my email address being spelt wrong when being set up in store. They fixed the issue but the app has logged me out and now I can not get ba...

P24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 phone number

What is the customer services number please 

340480 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! apply nhs discount

how to apply nhs discount

claire995 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 02

Hi I’m currently on a tariff with you guys but I no longer want this and I would like to move to a different network would you please be able to help me with this also would I have to change my number if I was moving network thanks Dawn

D-M-P by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data

I paid off my contract and ordered a pay as you go sim last Friday. My data was cut off on Monday and I have still not received a pin so I cannot make or receive any calls and cannot send and receive any messages. I cannot call 202 as my phone does n...

Cobbc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order accepted

Hi can someone confirm if this email means I have been accepted please……. Hi Mr Bernard Hodgeon,Thanks for your order - it's now full steam ahead for us. Keep an eye on your inbox for our updates on progress and delivery.If this order entitles you to...

Bernard09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My puk code

May i ask what my puk code is, everything is ok with my phone, i just need this number as a back up incase of a prob...

Moving from PayG to Pay Monthly online form -- nothing happens

Hi all, Wanting to move a PayG number to Pay Monthly.I went ahead and got a new Pay Monthly SIMand I got a PAC for the PayG number. Looking at https://www.o2.co.uk/switch it links to a form that is meant for this.https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-...

foobar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos