Did you mean: 

An error occurred - so annoying

Qba
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

manage WiFi.JPGWiFi an error.JPG

When O2 gonna fix this?  I've raised a ticket 6 month ago. O2 still haven't fixed this.

I cannot go through Manage my O2 WiFi account. It's always!!! an error. I've tries all useless advice from O2.

I clear web-browsers, I'm using chrome, edge, firefox, safari, iOS O2 app. It's not working at all.

o2 not working.png

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149953 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Qba 

That webpage was withdrawn years ago.

You can no longer "manage" your wifi account as it's all done through a browser when connected to an O2 hotspot.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 149953 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Qba 

That webpage was withdrawn years ago.

You can no longer "manage" your wifi account as it's all done through a browser when connected to an O2 hotspot.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Qba
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 don't know that webpage was withdrawn years ago.

The guy from O2 shop said that is an issue with manage O2 wifi. He didn't say that webpage was withdrawn.

Why is this option still in O2 app?

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 149953 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

Because it takes years for O2 to update anything on the website.

Message 4 of 5

Arasheed
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 114 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

It simply didn't exist anymore

Message 5 of 5