Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

if you had a choice

Dave_Gra
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 16 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

So i am currently looking at changing my provider from vodafone to O2. Have been with vodaphone for 24 months and was with o2 before hand - reason i changed was more attractive package with vodafone at the time. The biggest selling point for me on vodafone was the fact that they offered free YOUTUBE premium, spotify or amazon prime for the length of the contract - if O2 offered the same would you pick one of these instead of disney plus - or would you include some other streaming platform benefit to your package? I am looking forward to coming back to O2 as a customer as never had an issue in the past and will get a great benefit of a volt package now also.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account). Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149971 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

I wouldn't wish O2 on my worst enemy right now.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8124 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1663 Solutions

Choices are always personal 

For me it is who gives the best coverage where I live and frequent.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94381 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7033 Solutions

Over the last 24 months O2 has deteriorated badly in terms of coverage quality and also customer service

I think you will find things different now @Dave_Gra 

....and not in a good way.

Message 4 of 7

Dave_Gra
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 16 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

That's not great news - I know from working within the customer contact centre industry that processes are always under review and calls are always quality checked - personally its more down to the person you deal with rather than the company itself however a few bad experiences can leave a very sour taste in your mouth. For me i always try and do the best i can when helping people  

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account). Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here.
Message 5 of 7

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8124 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1663 Solutions

Problem is it's just not a 'few' bad experiences. The changes to the call centres, the fact that O2 have been running two customer management and billing systems in tandem for over 18 months, and case after case of mistakes which they then fail to rectify.

As to the network, little advancement there. Money raised from selling off Cornerstone assets should have gone to network improvement and expansion, but well over half has gone to Virgin for rolling out fiber in new areas.

If Vodafone and Three combine and get their joint network sorted efficiently then O2 will be an also ran 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 6 of 7

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24072 Posts
  • 1049 Topics
  • 3778 Solutions

Choosing a network based on getting a 'deal' rather than finding one that gives the best signal and coverage in the areas you frequent most just isn't very smart.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 7