Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresolved Caller ID Issue: A Month-Long Struggle with O2 Customer Service

MallS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am writing this post as a last resort to express my extreme frustration and disappointment with the service I have received from O2. For the past month, I have been dealing with a persistent issue related to my caller ID not working correctly since I had my SIM card swapped. Despite my numerous attempts to resolve this problem through various channels, including countless phone calls, online chats, and broken promises from your customer service representatives, the issue remains unresolved to this day.

Your representatives have repeatedly assured me that the problem would be escalated to dedicated teams who would resolve the issue within 48 hours. However, these promises have been consistently broken, leaving me feeling utterly powerless and let down as a customer. The lack of timely resolution and the constant need to follow up on this matter have been incredibly frustrating and time-consuming.

As a loyal customer, I expected better from O2. The inability to resolve a seemingly straightforward issue like caller ID not working correctly after a SIM swap is unacceptable. The constant back and forth, unfulfilled promises, and the need to repeatedly explain my situation to different representatives have left me exhausted and disappointed with your company's customer service.

I have exhausted all other options, and I am now turning to this forum as my last hope for a resolution. I urge O2 to take immediate action to resolve this long-standing issue and restore my faith in your company's ability to provide reliable service and support to its customers. I cannot emphasize enough the frustration and inconvenience this experience has caused me, and I sincerely hope that by bringing this matter to your attention, it will be addressed promptly and effectively.

O2, you have managed to make me feel more powerless than I have ever felt as a customer, and that is an achievement I never thought possible. I eagerly await your response and a swift resolution to this problem.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38805 Posts
  • 243 Topics
  • 1743 Solutions

@MallS - nobody from O2 will see your exhortations here, better to try the Social Media Team to see if they can help, link below has the ways to get to them.

At times, an account has needed to be completely torn down and rebuilt from scratch to correct the SIM and no CLI issue. Good luck, @MallS.

Message 2 of 4

SLC27272
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MallS - I'm in exactly the same situation!

I've been on with the Social Media Team for nearly 2 months and keep getting the response that it's with the dedicated team and they've had no updates from them!

It's frustrating to feel like it's going nowhere or that the issue has been forgotten about

Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38805 Posts
  • 243 Topics
  • 1743 Solutions

@SLC27272 wrote:

@MallS - I'm in exactly the same situation!

I've been on with the Social Media Team for nearly 2 months and keep getting the response that it's with the dedicated team and they've had no updates from them!

It's frustrating to feel like it's going nowhere or that the issue has been forgotten about

If they can't fix it, and won't apply the CLI bolt-on,

1000019983.png

then ask them to strip down and rebuild your account on the O2 side, @SLC27272 - you will lose service for a few hours, so access social media via WiFi on the phone until your cell signal returns.

Good luck!

Message 4 of 4