Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Removed email address]

Aisl
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I made a complaint over a week ago and still had no reply. Also was waiting on a call 2weeks ago from manager Nicole at customer care i am currently still waiting on the call. I still have no signal or network coverage or use of data which i have been paying for if i dont hear back i will be escalating the complaint to authorities. I have been more than patient 02 have broken the terms.of the contract and i wish to leave 02 and go to another reliable provider as 02 are the worst company i have ever had to deal with. Conning money out of people for a service they clearly cannot provide 😒 

[mod edit: we've removed a personal email address from the subject]

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24069 Posts
  • 1049 Topics
  • 3778 Solutions

@Aisl This is not O2. This is a customer community. This site can also be viewed by anyone, so if the email address you posted is one that you prized, you have now allowed the world to see it, which unfortunately includes all the spammers and scammers. I have asked the moderators to remove it, but it's been up for some time, and has probably been passed on.

I don't know who you complained to, but if you haven't lodged a formal complaint you can find it here:

How to Complain | Help | O2

If you wish to cancel follow this guide: Cancelling your contract - An updated guide - O2 Community

FLAGGED

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12683 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1156 Solutions

From what we know @Aisl , complaints are taking 8 weeks to be processed so if you raised it 2 weeks ago there is still some time to wait...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 35: Originator
  • 9678 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 27 Solutions