cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got out of Aerial direct contract and switched to Giff Gaff. Still being charged.

GoliathP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello people. I thought that Aerial Direct were in my past but having running down my three year contract and definitively switched with my number to Giff Gaff, o2 are still taking payments and I am told by o2 that they are for Macafee and M365. I was wondering if any of you fine experts here, knows my best course of action, whereby I can get these cancelled and then cancel the direct debit and leave o2/Aerial direct for good. Any help you can give me will be greatfully received. Cheers. GoliathP

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24071 Posts
  • 1049 Topics
  • 3778 Solutions

I will tag an O2 account advisor who will be on tomorrow morning at 8 am. 

@O2Sarah- can you please assist @GoliathP?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

GoliathP
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks you Bambino. I am pleased to see Aerial Direct have the reputation they deserve here and feel for anyone that they have hoodwink. All the best. Goliath P.

Message 3 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94381 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7033 Solutions

GoliathP
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks Jonsie. I will try those links. I couldn't find any emails from either in any of my email accounts.

Message 5 of 7

GoliathP
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As I suspected it's asking me for a school or organisation email. I was misold the business account in an o2 store so I don't have either as far as I am aware.

Message 6 of 7

O2Sarah-
Former Staff
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Bambino 

@GoliathP As your account is with Aerial direct we won't be able to access it from here. We would have to recommend speaking to Aerial again if @jonsie's recommendation didn't help.

Message 7 of 7