Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty product : refund

Neeta
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I bought an Apple Watch (series 7) and in dec 2022 it was faulty, 02 kindly replaced with a used product in January 2023. After 6 months of trying to rectify the problem of being able to use mobile data usage on the Apple watch, which was unsuccessful and with many telephone calls to 02 i:e asking for help, telephones calls dropped, mis information, complaints cases closes without my consent, I have NEVER had a manager call which I have requested on many occasions. I got told in June 2023 I could return watch and get a refund of the money I have paid towards the Apple Watch, plus a refund of the 6 months data usage I have not used, I returned the watch with proof of postage. I have requested on many occasions a subject access request that has been ignored. The customer service has been appalling, each CS advisor was telling me a different outcome, lack of updates. When myself enquired with updates on my refund, I was once again told I had to wait another month, I expressed this was unacceptable due to this ongoing issue since January 2023, to be told again in August I would have to wait for my refund of £283.??. When I telephoned again for another update, I was told the refund was on the system, no refund form had been completed, and CS told me I was only being  paid back the Apple Watch amount and NOT the 6 months of unused data usage. 02 have failed to resolve this on numerous occasions which has caused a lot of stress and at no time was I offered compensation. 02 customer for Years….. ombudsman, Ofcom, trust polite have been informed 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149977 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Neeta 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2