cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian credit score 999, credit karma & clear score very high, rejected application for £8pm deal?

dan-777
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have never missed a single payment also with EE in the 4 years I have been with them and gave my PAC code which is essentially going to cancel my £6.87 per month contract with EE and move me to 02 for £8 per month.

not missed a payment with anyone in over 6 years. 

I have 3 credit cards with around £23,000 of available credit of which I am using less than 0.5% of. and most of which is paid off every month (used for buying fuel). 

Experian score is 999

the other 2 agencies, very high on both. 

made two applications in the last 6 months, one of which the most recent for a bank account with no credit applied for in terms of an overdraft the other of which was a short form of 0% interest credit where account was settled and closed within 2 weeks. 

just wanted to find out if errors can ever happen and if this can be looked at again before I look elsewhere as it's quite frustrating to have a hard search on the credit report too for such a small contract. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149982 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@dan-777 

It means nothing to O2 as they have their own criteria.

If you've been refused, just move on and go elewhere.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8132 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1664 Solutions

The ways of O2 are past finding out.

As suggested spend your money elsewhere 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

dan-777
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

yes I have emailed them to make sure there were no errors because I have read there can be errors and they can be resolved. 

Not sure how writes their algorithms but to deny me on a sim only contract that will take me from EE on a £6.87 per month to them for £8 per month with my  immaculateccredit score and history, they could probably do with an upgrade.

There’s another great deal with Lebara (Vodafone network) so will go with them if no joy with 02. It’s 02s loss in the end.

Message 4 of 5

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8132 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1664 Solutions

DELETED

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 5