Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t login to account

Sce83
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I switched from Giffgaff in May but can’t login to my acc in the app. I’ve had a 2 1/2 month FB messenger chat with customer service but have gotten nowhere with it. 

When I login to the app I get this popup - “Oops O2 isn’t available to you yet. If you’re new to O2 it can take up to 48 hours for your account to be ready”

Was wondering if anyone has had the same and managed to get it resolved, and if so how. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149977 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Sce83 

Can you login on the web https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/ ?

If so, try deleting the app and reinstalling.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

Sce83
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, thanks for replying, yes I can login but it says there’s no products associated with my account. Yet if I the click the “My O2” it shows my tariff, when but then if I click manage tariff it says “There has been an error processing your request”

I tried deleting the app but get the same wait 48 hours message. Baffling! 

Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149977 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Sce83 

I'm afraid you'll just have to persevere with O2 then.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 7

Carlotta
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the same problem, I don’t know what to do anymore. I’ve tried calling O2 but they don’t help 

Message 5 of 7

Sce83
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, turns out I had 2 email addresses associated to one number. When I switched to O2 I registered the sim card number to an old email, when my own number got ported over to the sim card I set up an acc with a diff email address and added the phone number to it. But the sim card and plan stayed active on the old email acc. I managed to login (with the number I think not the email), cancel the rolling plan on the old email. I was then able to add a new product/plan in the My O2 section of the new email address acc. Surprised this fixed it tbh. 
I didn’t have any luck with customer services. 
Good luck with it! 

Message 6 of 7

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38835 Posts
  • 243 Topics
  • 1743 Solutions

@Carlotta wrote:

I have the same problem, I don’t know what to do anymore. I’ve tried calling O2 but they don’t help 

You can reach O2 via Social Media as well, @Carlotta - the ways are in the link just below this post. Good luck!

Message 7 of 7