Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 3G on Samsung Galaxy GT i9000

As my phone contract came to an end and I did not need to change my phone i changed my tariff to a pay monthly unlimited 'on and on' deal. Since doing this my 3G has not worked - I can not see any way of switching it on and off. I can download etc vi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using usb to download music to phone

I am new at this, however, I managed to download a music track from my pc to my Galaxy Fit yesterday via the usb. Today my pc and phone do not seem to be communicating. In fact Kies doesnt seem to detect my phone at all. I have also noticed that when...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having trouble sending texts to a specific number

Hey guys,Since Tuesday I have been unable to send SMS to a specific person. but I am still able to perfectly send texts to all other contacts, I don't think it's an issue with number blocking, as I can make calls to her, and she can to me. Also, I ca...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Memory card note 2

I want to add a memory card for my galaxy note 2. What is the max size I can get and which card do I get/look for?

disadvantage of jb update from ics

whilst trying to upload my own avatar. i bexame aware of a really nasty side effect of the jb update NO FLASH SUPPORT :((( so looks like I'm stuck with O2 default avatars for my.profile PS so the makers of the community realise how hard it is to wrot...

macblank by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant Receive Texts on Samsung Galaxy S3

I recently got the Samsung Galaxy S3 and everything was working fine. Last weekend my phone stopped receiving texts but I can send texts no problem? Ive done a SIM & Battery pull but to no avail. Does anyone have a solution to this?Ive tried sending ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restart an LG Google Nexus 4

Hey Folks, If i just want to restart the LG Google Nexus 4, do i just go to Settings-Backup and Reset - Factory Data Reset? Basically my micro sim and number porting needs a phone restart but I'm worried that everything will get erased off the phone ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC Desire Upgrade

Hi, This is probably a question everywhere but I can't find the answer after lots of searching.After a 2 year contract, I'm due an upgrade from my HTC Desire S in March, and am wondering about the upgrade.Is the upgrade free for any phone, or only ph...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ringtone duration

Hi Guys,How can I increase the ringtone duration before the call is transfered to voicemail?My galaxy note 2, only rings for three seconds before it goes to voicemail.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S3 simple ringtone needed

I have just upgraded to the S3 from S2. Can anyone say how to get a "simple" ring tone on the S3. Only options seem to be for music, and special effects. There must be a way of getting the old ring tones off the S2 and on to the S3? Or somewhere that...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos