Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Missing settings on O2 locked Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

I upgraded from a pay monthly SIM only deal to a Galaxy Note 4 on 03 May. After a few days checking it out, I've noticed that some of the settings that should be available aren't there. The only ones I can remember at the moment are things like the H...

Resolved! Asus Transformer 101

so..my uncle gave me his TF to fix. It won't charge, not even the orange light. What do you guys think? Battery gone..or cable maybe? TIA x

Cairdeas by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tu Go app problem

Hi, my name is terry captain, and I am a new joiner. I have a problem getting the Tu Go app to start after downloading it.My android version is 2.3.6 gingerbread. Any help would be most appreciated.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile data connection changed from 3g to h+ wont connect

This week I noticed that my Samsung Galaxy S3 (3G sim) no longer shows as 3G when i turn mobile data on, but instead H+. I have read H+ is faster than 3G but for me it just wont connect, no apps will work, I can't search for anything on Google, it ju...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

setting up my virginmedia email account on Google nexus 6

Hi all,I very recently got the latest google nexus six and am very happy in the main, but I cannot set up my virginmedia email account up? I have set it up on my old iPhone 4s OK and even on my nexus seven tablet but I just can't work out this nexus ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NOTE 4 Lollipop?

Hi o2 Many of us users have been waiting for the new android update, do you have a time frame? I have read it has begun rolling out in germany but still nothing here. thanks Neil

• 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One lost connection with home wifi

WiFi connection has been fine for 18 months, all of a sudden out of nowhere phone is losing connection. The only fix is to keep resetting WiFi. All other devices such as laptop and tablet are fine and do not have this issue.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Answerphone

Does anybody know how I can retrieve my answerphone messages from an O2 sony Z1? Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! advice...

Hi. Hubby has an unbranded S5. This morning there was an update downloading so he let it do its stuff. Since then he keeps getting 'google processes have stopped ' or something like that. It won't go away when you hit ok or send report. Should I just...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Antenna down locally for at least three days!!

I have had no signal at work since arriving last monday morning, just seeing a no network message on my phone. Each day I have checked the status website and the same message has been displayed that there is a problem with an antenna and they are wai...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos