Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not getting some verification codes

Hi, since moving over to o2 from sky and bringing my number, I can’t get certain verification codes, some work, some don’t. The number is correct and nothing is blocked in settings. This is causing me major issues as I can’t pass 2FA without receivin...

Pig-E-Wig by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

messages to premium numbers not allowed

I've recently upgraded my phone to the s22 ultra. Since doing this I cant send messages to premium numbers now and I kept the same sim. Does anyone know why this would be the case. I've no spend caps or blocks on phone.

Resolved! Com.apple.mobilephone error 1035.

Hello,I am trying to record a custom voicemail on my Iphone XR but when trying to save the greeting I am getting the error code 'Com.apple.mobilephone error 1035'I have searched elsewhere and tried turning off and on airplane mode, I have also tried ...

Resolved! Costa Coffee O2 hotspot not working

Hi, Costa Coffee at 219 Edgware Rd, London NW9 6LP, used to have a O2 hotspot, but it's disappeared for a couple of weeks.I tried locating it with multiple devices and checked in the hotspot map, but it is not showing up anymore. The people in the st...

carkod by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Intermittent signal

Hello, for several years I've been using a Samsung Galaxy S9 with a O2 SIM card on contract.For a long time (possibly from the start) I've had an intermittent signal (both voice and data) at home (North Oxford).According to the O2 network coverage ch...

Beppe6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my old number

Hi I have just put my new O2 sim in my phone, when I joined O2 i sent my pac code so will my old number be transferred automatically and how long does it take thanks

Lynnesept by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep old phone number on new sim

I cancelled my old Virgin Media sim plan before joining O2 so I can't get the PAC from my old number because it has been cancelled and doesn't work anymore. I'm now stuck with the new number I got from my O2 sim.Is there any way I can get my old numb...

mxihsaan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Making a top up, can't find the address

I am trying to top up my account and in step 2 "Enter card billing address" I type in the address I think I provided to O2 when I registered my account but apparently it is not the right address, so I get the message "We couldn't find your address. C...

Iles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos