Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Multi Media Messages

I use to be able to send multi media messages but it would appear I no longer have this facility - can anyone tell me why...I have unlimited everything as part of my contract ..thanks in advance

Resolved! Signal in spain

Dear members, I’m on holiday but my signal is 3G and I can’t get it to change, I tried everything.can somebody give me some advice?

Nv18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone in Greece

Hi, I’m UK resident and currently in Greece and my phone will not allow me to use my data. I do not have internet access!! I have 30gb per month with 23gb still remaining. Please help. Regards,Mark

MarkM55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! memorable word

I have forgotten my memorable word, how do I retrieve it?

MG46 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet restrictions

Hello, I am hoping someone can help me get rid of the restrictions for when I search on safari

Resolved! Wandsworth no signal - very poor internet or no internet

Recently moved to o2 thinking I got a better deal. Turns out I have 1-2bars of signal and no internet at all. Super disappointed and thinking to switch back to previous provider asap before 14days are up and I have to pay the next 24months for this r...

Cannot cancel call forwarding option on my new phone

Hi, I have received a replacement phone. When I was waiting for my new phone I hand my calls forwarded to my personal phone. Now I have received my new phone I have tried on several attempts to cancel the call divert option,but with no success. Pleas...

rgtmac123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos