Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paris data

Hi My phone data isn’t working and I’m in Paris. Normally in the UK. anyone know why this is or what I need to do to fix it? Data roaming is on

KWS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data not working in Italy

Hi! I recently switched from a Google Pixel 4 XL to a iphone 11. Everything was working fine after the switch, but then I then moved to Italy (from the UK) and now I cannot get my data to work on the new iphone. My data worked with the iphone in the ...

H_B1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon prime extra charging me

Does anybody know how I can cancel my Amazon prime video extra was free for first couple of months but is now charging me

1Callum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal at WR6 5UB.

No signal at wr6 5ub, Stamford Bishop, Herefordshire. Told mast is out. Been like this for several weeks. What's happenig?

Mikeperry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use in USA

My tariff gives me unlimited use whilst in the USA. However my phone only says that it can not register with a network.

Resolved! Tariff top up

Hi I’ve topped up £20 to get my data bundle and it’s not renewed and I’ve used £4 off my credit?

Sambo13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not received order

Ordered S8 plus tab & paid £20 upfront which has been taken out bank, even got my first bill, was suppose to receive yest but havent & got email saying its been dispatched so checked tracking was saying on way, now its saying it hasn't been received,...

Broxi42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel

hi can anyone please tell me if the free roaming and calls with O2 travel covers you in Turkey?thanks

Tony14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy s22 some msgs cant send,

Can't send some messages.I get message can't send message on o2 error 0.Someone from tech was supposed to call me Fri, still waiting.If I change app to Samsung messages they go.Tried sim in old phone, no problemsTia

Andycat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia E5 Blacklisted

Hello. I have a Sony Xperia E5 that I bought off a faulty device Job Lot. It's revived, up and running now, with me recently discovering that this phone was blacklisted on 05/19/2018 at 12:40:32 . Currently this deems the phone as E waste. If anyone ...