Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Texts sending from a different numbe

I have an iphone 13 and switched numbers from 3fine when i make a call and people call mebut when i send a text it sends from a completely different number

Resolved! Moving from Apple to android…..

Hi,any advice will be greatly appreciated. I’m looking at upgrading my iPhone 7, and considering the move to android, a Samsung A22 5G.I use applemusic and play a lot of music, is there a similar subscription service like Apple Music on iTunes that I...

Grimm by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sent a 4G SIM instead of 5G?

I've been having problems receiving SMS messages recently (I get some message, but not others from the same sources). Anyway, spoke to O2 support who suggested I change SIMS in case that was the problem so they ordered me a new one, however, the one ...

Palazzo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Single and data issues

No single anywhere I go. had this issue for months cannot even make a phone call. data is terrible.

Resolved! £5 charge

I have been charged £5 for 'things you've bought' this month on my bill. What is this for please?

clarissa2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 has wrecked my credit score

So basically I have tried twice getting a contract from O2 through mobilephonedirect and they have gone through my credit check and decline both times, Before that my credit history was excellent and after O2 hard search it’s drop by -190 to fare lik...

Nintendo Switch OLED Download issues

Hi, Iam having major issues with download speeds on a new Nintendo Switch OLED. Speed tests on the switch itself are nowhere near what I get on my laptop or iPhone, however I am getting 10Mb download and 8Mb upload which is reasonable. That being sai...

DB2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for text messages abroad I didn't send

I recently got charge for the travel bolt on for multiple days when abroad. I contacted o2 and told them I had not used my phone other than on Wifi. I have an Andriod. I was told the charges related specifically to me texting. 10 text messages they s...

Ro88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos