Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Internet down for 2 weeks - is dongle best solution?

My internet is going to be down for 2 weeks before new one installed. I still need to download and upload files for work during this period. Is getting a dongle the best solution? I've looked at prices on this site but want to check. Do I still need ...

HaxanDub by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terrible service

So I have just joined o2 after checking coverage in my area and having it confirmed in a chat session that the signal would be good. Upon getting the data sim I noticed that the signal was a bit unstable and going from 8 mbs to 22 mbs. On further inv...

rfinch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! link

how i link my active2 watch to my phone number

kingz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No 4g whilst abroad. iPhone

Hi. My son is currently in Portugal and can’t get 4g internet access. He’s turned on data roaming and turned phone off/on. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

WillsDAD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is there anyway to talk to customer service?

I tried the 202 number and was given false information so that was a waste of time! What happened to the tech gurus that you used to be able to speak to? I got a new S21+ at the end of May 2021 and it had a couple of niggling faults develop shortly a...

Rondeco by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Set up

Help to set up iPad email that is connected to my iphone

Teldon216 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service while cancelling my contract

Hi, Today I contacted O2 via calling 202 to cancel my contract. The customer support lady read me the relevant text and then put me on hold "for a second". While being on hold the line broke up and since then I have No Service, can`t login to my O2 a...

Laci by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet in turkey

I’m going to Turkey next week, how do I go about using my data without huge charges

Steph190 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No or very little signal

I check daily it says an engineer probably knows about it ha! This has been going on for months now! But nothing has been done. Now 02 is saying do I want more data as I’m constantly on 4g all the time!! Fed up is not the word!! If I go out I have be...

Resolved! Fraud

Hi, can someone help me on how do I get in touch with O2 fraud team? My account was broken into on 03/10/21 and two phones were ordered. Luckily I spotted on time and both phones were returned to O2. The problem is that my contract was also changed s...

Kat46 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos