Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Back up sms

Help I need a copy of my sms conversion for court but have no idea how to back them up and put into a file to print.I have samsung S21 Ultra... can anyone help Thanks Lisa

lisamh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Busy network and slow

Fleet Hampshire is suffering from slow and busy network. 2 weeks same problem. Issue reported many times by calling customer support . No improvement . Looks like Engineers from 02: are not interested in fixing 4g signal which gets busy and data beco...

Resolved! set up call divert from abroad

Hi, Is it possible to setup a call divert from my O2 mobile (pay monthly) to a landline in UK while I am abroad?I tried to phone +44 7860 980 202 (phone to contact customer service from abroad) but it says it is busy and does not connect.

Frank4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Vlad

good afternoon. I bought a sim card in tesco and activated the package for 10 pounds. all this for the sake of wi-fi calls, because in some places there is no signal at all. I have an iPhone 11 and there is no Wi-Fi calls anywhere in the settings. ho...

Resolved! Porting number to O2

I have just signed up for a new O2 pay monthly contract and I provided my PAC from Three when ordering. I've received my SIM card with a temporary number. When I was placing the order I'm sure there was mention of sending a text message to a particul...

Sebby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data not working

Hi I topped up today and non of my data was working I had no internet, I’ve even upped my tariff to £15 it still isn’t working… I then payed a bolt on for £5 and it’s still not working I want to go back to £10 bundle and I would like this checking as...

Bh1000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network issues

Hello, I always struggle with a network issues, and slow broadband, some times , people couldn't call me , because of no connection issues. I would like to find out there is a problems? It takes more then 1 year

1985erika by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service after applying spend cap

O2 keep charging me multiple times for single messages sent, so I contacted ’chat’ last night to put a spend cap of £0 on the account.Woke up this morning to no signal whatsoever. Tried reinstalling my data sim and it’s now saying the QR code is no l...

JB8889 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Less than a year

I have had my phone less than a year whose liable 02 or Apple 

euu216 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy a51 screen often becomes unresponsive

every now and then my samsung galaxy a51 screen often becomes unresponsive. There is no logic, warning or consistency to when it happens. I will be using the phone as normal and then my screen stops working and can't use it at all. IS this a known bu...