Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! smartwatch

I've bought a 4g smartwatch but cannot connect to o2 network ,anyone help please

glynis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to extend time to voicemail, MMI failure.

I am utterly fed up with customer support, I have been talking to them for two weeks trying to extend the delay to voicemail to 30 seconds. At their request I have entered all sorts of MMI codes all of which go through except **61*901*11*30# which ge...

PeterC3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney channel extra not loading

Got a free extra for going with 02 and chose Disney channel, and it's coming up with error 404, any help please x

Fiona11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No sound

No sound on pixal 6 ,done factory reset 

Jimr5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smartwatch

Can anyone help me. I can't pair my smartwatch to me new galaxy s22. I've got a Samsung smartwatch 3 and it won't pair.

Chriscool by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch

Hi I’ve got a pay monthly iPhone linked to an Apple Watch but keep getting error code 14 when I’m trying to link the mobile data. Any ideas? they’ve already tried unlinking then linking and turning off the devices. I’ve reset the Watch too and the iP...

Anon8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No coverage in UK holiday in Dorset

So, I've just got back from a lovely holiday in Dorset. From visiting the area before many times in many years, I am aware mobile coverage (data and service) is limited, but it has never been completely non-existent. On this occasion I went a whole w...

EllieT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone records

I am not an O2 customer anymore but used to be. I need my phone records from 2017. Is it possible to obtain these?