Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Phone number change

I have just changed my contract with Virgin Media and it includes a new sim card for my wifes phone. We were assured that her number would not change. I have just been sent an email from O2 to say the sim card is on it's way and the new number is.......

Pompey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal issues

Hello, I was speaking to a gentleman from O2 this afternoon about deals I can have but after the conversation I complained about signal issues we have been having in our local area. I have trouble getting signal in certain places and my partner hardl...

Resolved! Rearrange delivery

I wasn't in today to recieve my new phone. Plus the picture posted by the delivery driver in the tracking just shows a hedge outside a different address so I don't believe they even came to the correct address anyway. How do I rearrange the delivery ...

Cancel

I cancelled a packaged that was signed up to virgin that obviously included a 02 sim, as i have had a sim..And just recieved an email about a direct debit.I called 02 but they seemed very unhelpful about the situation. I will return the sim with a le...

JohnnyH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Disney plus

Please help me cancel this subscription. I’ve looked around and can’t find out how to. Thanks

Voda-O2 number porting failed

My number was supposed to port from Voda to O2 today, both sims have disconnected however my O2 eSIM is showing no service which it has been all day since before lunch time. Could anyone help please I need my number to work.

Aob1963 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone Upgrade

received iphone 14 pro to replace iphone 7. All data transfered but new phone not connected to O2. New phone says will transfer phone number from old phone if IOS 16 which it isn't.Alternatively scan a QR code - but how do I obtain a QR code from O2?...