Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! PIN to log in

When i was switched from Virgin Mobile to O2 I used to have a pin to log in on my mobile phone on app, but now i can only access my O2 through user name and password. Can i change this to use the pin?

Mike1955 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong delivery address

Placed an order today and the address was wrong. Tried to contact customer services and they told me they would call back at 9:30am tomorrow, I feel that this will be too late as if will be with the courier. What do I do?

Beth95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch series 8 activating stuck ?

Hello all Today I received Apple Watch series 8 cellular had problems setting up data spend almost 4 hours just trying to set up had error saying upps something went wrong contact 202 with reference code 15 and this been going for 4 hours long and ju...

AdasT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

fraud

I think I may be hacked. Is there a way I can find my recent messages

Al123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Mobile transfer

Hello. Just wanted to know what login I will need to use for the My O2 app and O2 Priority. I’ve created an account a couple weeks ago but when logging in says it still needs setting up.

Jake24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data issue

Phone and texts and internet access only work when at home on wi-fi Checked all settings correct Checed all software updates done Done a network re-set Anyone any ideas please?

Su19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 customer service so terrible

I would like to lodge a complaint about the PAYG customer service at extension 4445.I was put on hold for 55 minutes, which is an unacceptable waiting time. The representative I spoke with was rude and unprofessional.When I voiced my frustration abou...

Resolved! Apple Watch mobile plan not working

I used the Watch app on the iPhone to set up a mobile data plan for my watch, as per the O2 instructions. I was able to choose a plan (£5 a month) and after a couple of hours I received a text saying it was activated. However the Watch app on the pho...

kcrane by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! number port

bought a new pay monthly sim, ported the number from EE still hasn't come over yet!4 days so far

kingwing by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos