Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

E sim

I would like to swap my physical sim to an E sim, so that I can insert a company SIM card into my iPhone 13 Pro

Lewis15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 app issues

Hi I’ve tried to get the app and it keeps telling me something g went wrong

Sianjane by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! importing number from ee

HiI have purchased a sim from 02 and put the new 02 sim in on Thursday night, I am still waiting for my new to change over. I ordered the sim and gave pac code Wednesday before 5pm it states on 02 site 1 working day and should of been done Thursday.I...

Kate80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMS and MMS Messaging

I am experiencing problems sending SMS and MMS messages. I can send to some mobiles but not others. Why

DSH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Message that number is not recognised

Callers tell me that they are dialling the right number but receive a message that the number they dialled is not recognised.On being notified of a caller I returned the call to the right person showing they had my correct number.

leghorn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone no longer charging

HiMy phone is no longer charging, it was charging fine yesterday and then this morning its just refusing too.I have tried the plug and cable in my wifes phone and it is still charging hers, so it must be a problem with charging port. The thing is, i ...

Resolved! eSIM

I want the QR code for my SIM

Etcho by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error code 14 Apple Watch

Replaced my phone today. Got a new QR code for the esim on my iPhone. Got that sorted alright. Not so successful on my Apple Watch ultra…. I had to reset my Apple Watch Ultra to pair with my phone when I went to re-activate my watch mobile plan it ga...

SB17-24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos