Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancel my bundle

Can anyone tel how I can cancel my bundle, I top up my phone it goes to my bundle

Saim11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No sound after iPhone updates

Since I got this iPhone 13 in Jan I’ve had problems with its sound when it updates ? Can’t play music or use apps that need sound unless I have my headphones in. The sound it does have is broken up like it’s delayed, stops working altogether and I ge...

DD23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't save ANY card details. Had this problem for 3 months now.

For the past 3 months, I've had an issue with my debit card details not being able to be saved, no matter the debit card. I've tried 5 different debit cards and none of them will save. This is the message I get every time:"We couldn’t save your card ...

Adam30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch still not connected now 3rd week!

This is now beyond ridiculous! I’m in my 3rd week of my iwatch 8 cellular and it’s still not connected!!! After 32 phone calls to customer service 7 promises that it will connected within 5 days 3 visits to the store which cost me nearly £5 in parkin...

Resolved! All of a sudden not receiving OTP from Paypal and others using two step authentication, HELP!

Hi,All of a sudden my phone has stopped receiving OTP from Paypal and others using two step authentication, strangely it seems to have coincided with termination of Virginmedia contract. O2 Support this is causing me real issues accessing my finances...

xsiv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving OTP codes when abroad (Norway)

I've been in Norway since Wednesday of last week and I'm having no luck in receiving OTP codes here, from companies in the UK. I first hit problems a couple of days ago when I needed to receive an OTP from my bank (Santader) in the UK. I made 3 reque...

Resolved! Multiple text messages

I have sent a message and the recipient is receiving the same message several times?

Mark74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New iPhone pro max

Trying to scan food labels SmartShop Sainsbury’s. No problem with old phone . Lots of problems scanning with new phone

Table1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

wifi and 4g calling

I was with Virgin mobile and was switched over to O2 and since then I have lost wifi and 4g calling. I have checked the CSC code which does contain the info you suggest. Looks like I need a O2 firmware update.Can this be sent to my phone, my phone is...

Ann1702 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos