Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Address change on bills

Hi, Today I have updated my address but still old address is coming on the bills.Can you check and update address bills as same as the contact address details?

Emre by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accidentally damaged charge port

I'm a Virgin media customer and transfered over I pay insurance, how do I start a claim for repair and or replacement?Also, How long does it take? Thanks everyone

Dunhilda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

no signal

unable to call or receive calls no signal in np23 6jw postcode area

taffy49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

internet

Hi, I get no internet when I'm at work. Signal is fine, my phone shows 3/4 bars of 4g! But nothing ever loads, and I cant use any apps that use internet!My colleague don't seem to have an issue!

lj21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting my o2 number to three uk

I have recently provided my new carrier three uk with my PAC code but the switch is taking longer than usual as three say they are waiting for a file from you. Can you assist?

Smee1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data coverage in Europe - not working

Hi, I'm due to go to France in the new year and I wanted to get my data coverage fixed. The monthly contract I am on should allow me to use my data in Europe, however, I have been on a few trips over the past couple of years and my data has never wor...

ICH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to remove a line

Hi, I have three numbers with O2, Phone, Tablet and Mobile Broadband. I no longer need the Mobile Broadband number but I can't find anywhere to delete it in My O2. I don't want a PAC code as I don't want to transfer to another provider, I just don't ...

Dan45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos