Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New account

Have just signed up for virgin TV and have received a new sim card.Already an 02 customer,so now have 2 accounts. Need some help with this as I don't need 2 accounts

Duff63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

swapping pay monthly to pay as you go problems

Been trying to get pay monthly number onto pay as you go its takes 2 sims being sent one was wrong and about 12 calls and still getting nowhere Apparently its swapped over and working , even though numbers vanished from my 02 account - new 02 sim has...

Laptop set up

My Chromebook isn’t recognising my number or email address so can’t set it up

Louise27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refurbished phone trouble

Hi all, I hope somebody can help. I bought a refurb iPhone XR from o2 on 18/06/23 and noticed straight away that something wasn't quite right. I stupidly ignored it and, surprise surprise, it got worse and started doing other weird things too.When I'...

(Swap my sim) Sim card

The SIM card is registering in my phone but says “no service”. I can connect to Wi-Fi. to activate the sim I need to send a confirmation code which will be texted to my phone number. As my phone says “no service”, I can’t receive the text to activate...

Zany19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My a12 is stuck in a reset loop

My a12 had been on three, is unlocked but a white screen with 3 kept coming up so I factory reset it. Now I can only get to the copy from old phone part of the set up, is there anything I can do?

Amanda24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement phone

please can someone explain to me, how, when you return a brand new phone that was not working correctly can they replace it with a refurbished phone?

Geddybobs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos