Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Two O2 telephone numbers

I have two numbers which were originally with Virgin. I can only see one on my O2 billtried to add a number but message says already registeredonline help useless

Can’t sign into my 02 account

Hello I’m trying to sign into my 02 account so I can pay my bill every time I phone to try and pay it keeps saying going through migration period my app keeps saying wait 48 hours this has been going on for months

South Africa - not receiving texts

I’m in South Africa and haven’t received any text messages since I have been here (7 days). Things I have tried:- had test SMS sent from multiple senders including O2. None received. - airplane mode off/on- phone reboot (multiple)- manually selected ...

Barneyd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t upgrade due to technical problem

I want to upgrade my phone but since June 23 I’ve had a message on my account saying upgrade is in progress. This is stopping me from doing anything.

Mjb1688 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone missed calls...

Has anyone else here had issues where, when someone tries to call it goes straight to voicemail? I have had this issues since I came to O2 and only today have I had a bit of a eureka moment finding out that IF you are in my Emergency contacts you'll ...

Schildy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is wrong with Customer Services

absolutely shocking service from o2! I’ve been cut off and there’s nothing to pay on my account and I’ve spent over 10 hours on hold without getting through to anybody!! Joke!!

No info on MyO2 online (not the app)

Recently changed network so the MyO2 app no longer works. I still have a bill to pay and have had a couple of texts and emails saying I can view online but when sign in and click to view my bill it just kicks me out and asks me to sign in again. Been...

Kat13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 App is not working

Hi, I have been trying to access My O2 App and the website version since December 2023 and cannot access any of them. What is the problem? I went to the store and they discounted me that there is an issue overall. Now it’s 3 months. It’s becoming rid...

Live chat

Dear O2 Support Team, I hope this message finds you well, although my current experience with O2 customer service has been extremely frustrating. For the past three days, I have been attempting to reach someone through various channels, including the...

SandraD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos