Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SMS Messages When Abroad

I have a zero cap on my monthly account.I am unable to receive SMS messages. Not even from O2 to log into my account!What can I do?

QwameB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting number

My number was ported from talktalk (physical sim) to o2 (esim) yesterday and I have not had signal for ca. 24 hours. I have restarted my iphone 11 pro multiple times to no avail. I cannot access my o2 account as they are sending a code to my linked n...

gnilsiA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping phones

Hi.Now that I have a replacement phone I am not sure what the next step is?.Should I be expecting a replacement SIM for my new phone, or do I just swap my existing SIM from the old (VM) to the new (O2) phone.

Resolved! billing

I have been charged for calls to Germany or Sweden , but I have been told that my contract covers Eu countries could you explain this to me?

SOHEILA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone slow

My phone is VERY slow. I have only had it a month and I have updated my IOS. Every time I use google it takes a very long time and I’m constantly having to solve puzzles for security. I had no issue with my lady phone

i cannot log into my account due to an error

I have transferred my number over via a pac code from another provider. I waited a week and then my old provider informed my they were shutting my account down and the number is being transfered. I did not get any notification or email from o2 and th...

njbain91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retrieve voice mails

Can u send me information on how i can retrieve my voicemail left by people within past month (REMOVED) i accidentally deleted it