Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cant log in

I need to change the payment details on my account but I can't log in because the number attached to my plan currently isn't in my phone as I'm abroad.

seankeh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! digital sim

Hi There i am currently abroad and wont be back until late july, i have lost my sim, how can i get a new digital sim as i now have a new phone that doesn't require a sim. This is a major issue for me as i cannot access my banking now also as they wan...

SW_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Sim card

Hi guys, it has been over 10 days that I am left without service from O2.My phone was stolen on Saturday the 18th and the following day I went to the O2 store in Hammersmith where I waited to be seen and then was on the phone to Business Team who wer...

ilir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

I bought data on holiday because I ran out and it’s still not working even though the transaction has apparently gone through successfully

Ailsa1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Got phone for my son and 02 thought I was upgrading which I wasn't as I told them phone was for someone else so when phone came they had put my number on new phone so rang 02was on phone for 2hrs asking for my number to be transferred back to my phon...

Resolved! Technical issues

I've been trying to apply my 25% discount to my monthly plan, but for some technical issues I am not available. I tried couple of time . Can you please help me?

Ds6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock Huawei P30

I have given my partner my new O2 sim. The number has been ported from her previous supplier (Vodafone) but she is being asked to supply a SIM network unlock NCK ...

Sb111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Germany - no internet connection with 5G

I am currently in Germany. With mobile roaming turned on the my Apple I Phone indicates 5G but there is no internet connection . How do I get internet connection please?

Resolved! Text Messages from contact

I have a contact that cant send messages apparently the get a reply that i have "Opted Out". How do i fix ??

IanR2410 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PUK Code

Hello, My phone decided to turn itself off. When I managed to get it back on, put in the correct PIN code but it has now locked and I now need the PUK code. I have logged in to my o2 on my desktop checked my details and it is not there. Tried to cont...